WHAT TO BRING ON THE TREK ?
You have to be well prepared before you do the Rinjani trekking.
Mount Rinjani rise to 3726m above sea level known as the most challenging mountain adventure in Indonesia and the weather can be changed every time, mostly cold at night and early morning on your trip up to the summit. We are the Rinjani Trekking Specialist who knows what has to be equipped before our adventure to Mount Rinjani and recommend it to our clients.
Below is what we suggested you bring:
– Day pack
– Personal Medicine (In case you won’t take Indonesian Medicine)
– Sunblock/lotion, hat/cap, sunglasses
– Spray for muscle cramp
– Small Towel ( Optional )
– 2/3 pieces of T-Shirts– Long trek pants/windproof
– Warm / Windproof Jacket
– 2/3 pieces of shorts
– Trekking stick (Optional)
– Sandals / Plip-plops (Optional )
– Swimming Suite (Optional)
– Binocular (Optional)
– Extra trail snack (we supply Soft Drinks, Fruits, and Snacks )
– Fishing Gear (Optional)– Head Lamp or Torch
– Trekking Boots
Please feel free to contact us for more questions or help to prepare all your need for the trekking via E-mail or call/SMS directly to our mobile phone +62 8191 7774 082.