Rinjani Trekking 4D3N Via Sembalun
Rinjani Trekking Package 3 Night 4 Days is a more relaxing trek. You can spend your first night at Pelawangan Sembalun (Sembalun Crater Rim), hike to Mount Rinjani summit in the morning, and down to the lake. The second night can be spent at the lake where you can fish and explore the lake and baby volcano (Gunung Baru). You can spend as long as you would like at the relaxing hot springs which are approx. 10 minutes from the lake (campsite). On the third day, we will trek slowly down to the jungle near Senaru and spend the night there. Finally, on the last day, we will walk down to Senaru where your trek will finish.
Highlights: Sembalun – Crater Rim Sembalun – Summit – Lake – Hot Spring – Rain Forest – Senaru
Mount Rinjani Trekking Package Itinerary
–On the first day of your trek you will have breakfast at your hotel in Sembalun and then your guide will take you to register at the Rinjani Trek Centre (RTC – located beside your hotel). You will begin the hike to Plawangan Sembalun (Sembalun Crater Rim), arriving before sunset. This is where you will spend the night.
– On the second day of the trek your guide will wake you up just after midnight to go up to the summit of Mount Rinjani. You will have a light breakfast before you leave at 1 am and reach the summit to enjoy the beautiful sunrise. Breakfast will be waiting for you at the campsite after the hike back down. You will then prepare your belongings to trek down to Segara Anak – the crater lake and hot spring. You will spend the night at the lake with lots of spare time to enjoy the hot springs, explore the area and relax.
– On the third day of the trek you will trek up to Plawangan Senaru (Senaru Crater Rim) and then begin to go down towards the Senaru jungle. You will spend the night there.
– On the last day, you will trek down through the jungle to Senaru where your trek will finish.
- Local experienced guide
- Local porter (who will cook and bring the camp equipment, food, and water)
- Transport to and from the trek starting point
- All meals during the trekking (variety of meals, soft drinks, bottled water, fresh fruit, and snacks)
- All camping types of equipment (tent, mattress, sleeping bag, toilet tent)
- National park entrance fee for each person 150.000IDR/Day
- Flights, Ferry or Boat Tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Extra porter for own luggage
- Tip for Guide and Porter
If you have special requests or you wish to make your Rinjani trekking package program longer just let us know via phone or email and we will make all the arrangements necessary. We aim to please!